1536 Stutler Lane
Altoona, PA 16601
Job Objective To help well established company reach its adjectives by holding a position as Agricultural Engineer where my skills can be beneficial.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience in research and analysis of agricultural data
- Deep knowledge of landscaping
- Steep knowledge of irrigation systems
- Solid understanding of new developments in technology, production methods and environmental issues
- Amazing ability to plan effectively and work within budgets
- Remarkable ability to head a team
- Superior technical, scientific, mathematical and IT skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Agricultural Engineer, August 2005 – Present
USDA Agricultural Research Service, Altoona, PA
- Conducted site visits and monitored construction activities.
- Outlined agricultural machinery as well as tested agricultural structures.
- Formulated farmstead layouts and supervised construction of rural electric power systems and flood control systems.
- Designed waste administration systems for rural areas and innovated agricultural programs to improve productivity.
- Conducted educational events to aid local farmers.
Agricultural Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
GGS Technical Publication Services, Altoona, PA
- Outlined equipment and agricultural machinery.
- Administered environmental and land reclamation projects in industries.
- Conducted environmental studies and advanced technologies to improve crop and livestock production.
- Formulated food and bio-processing plants and coordinated with others to implement regulations.
- Monitored agro-food, feed and fiber processing.
B.S in Agricultural Engineering, North Central College, Naperville, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated