4624 Lynn Street
Woburn, MA 1801
Job Objective Highly motivated Assistant Recording Engineer seeking position with growing company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong working knowledge of analog and digital equipment
- Good understanding of the recording industry
- Strong problem solving skills
- Incredibly strong work ethic
- Multitasking ability and attention to detail
- Excellent creative talent
- Deep passion for Music
- Ability to work in a high volume and high stress atmosphere
- Assistant Recording Engineer, 2007 – Present
- Altis Music, San Marcos, TX
- Assisted in creating, modifying and producing music and audio files.
- Assisted the recording engineer in editing and mixing music files.
- Responsible for maintenance and repair of audio equipment.
- Set up audio equipment for recording sessions.
- Ensured smooth functioning of recording sessions in the studio by handling pre session tasks like.
- Responsible for running cables, checking mikes and setting up baseline levels on the control panel and in Pro Tools.
Bachelor of Arts in Music, 2007, Dowling College, Oakdale, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated