3840 Parkway Drive
Casa Grande, AZ 85222
Job Objective Dependable and hard working Associate Network Engineer seeking employment with strong growth oriented company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in supporting network operations, network monitoring and implementation
- Profound knowledge of frame relay and MPLS, managing firewalls and troubleshooting
- Steep knowledge of Microsoft technologies, Vmware, Symantec, Sonicwall, HP Servers and Switches
- Solid understanding of IP addressing, network design, communication protocols and network infrastructure
- Familiarity with command line scripting and administrative tools
- Amazing ability to resolve technical problems
- Outstanding capability to learn through trial and error and aware of latest technology
Associate Network Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Concurrent Technologies, Casa Grande, AZ
- Managed routers, switches, wireless networks and aided in feasibility studies.
- Imparted 1st and 2nd tier support and scrutinized network documentation.
- Enforced network standards, processes and security requirements and coordinated with campuses and business units.
- Coordinated with vendors as well as evaluated network statistics.
- Delegated to open incidents with vendors and handle issues.
Associate Network Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Communications Systems, Inc., Casa Grande, AZ
- Handled network problems and troubleshot network issues.
- Handled complex problems and provided innovative suggestions for solutions.
- Aided Sr. Network Engineers in enforcing major initiatives as well as acted as escalation technical resource in support of Data Technicians.
- Formulated solutions for network expansion.
- Coordinated with other engineering groups.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Trocaire College, Buffalo, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated