1918 Warner Street
Casper, WY 82601
Job Objective Seeking Associate Test Engineer position with a company in which my skills and training can continue to advance.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Automated Software Testing, serial and Ethernet communications as well as in programming with varied scripting languages
- Steep knowledge of automated test tools, administering web applications, computer systems advancement
- Operational knowledge of TCP/IP, electric power system protection, integration and automation practices
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 Quality Standard and firmware testing methods
- Amazing ability to interpret C, Assembler and C++ programs
- Outstanding ability to grasp fresh skills and work in a team environment
- Superior communication skills
Associate Test Engineer, August 2005 – Present
L-3 Communications, Casper, WY
- Evaluated functional tests and formulated testing scripts and automated tests.
- Enforced test setups and hardware modifications as well as carried out tests.
- Formulated test results and aided in test planning process.
- Coached technicians in firmware testing.
- Innovated profitable test methods and tools as well as the research & development processes.
Associate Test Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Orbital Sciences Corporation, Casper, WY
- Formulated manual test scripts and scrutinized defects in software products.
- Executed automated test suites and evaluated results.
- Coordinated with developers about the issues.
- Developed understanding of complex business logic as well as evaluated product requirements.
- Analyzed software documentation.
- Managed test environment.
B.S in Computer Science, Santa Barbara Business College, Santa Barbara, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated