2847 Lowland Drive
Creston, IL 61068
Career Objective To be given a chance to exhibit my skills as an Automotive Design Engineer and use my knowledge as a positive influence with reputable company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced as a Design Engineer and extensive practicality in embedded product development and test equipment
- Profound knowledge of circuit design, microscopes and hand soldering equipment
- Good understanding of standard automotive design engineering theory, principals and problem solving techniques
- Steep knowledge of RF design and portable product rechargeable battery systems
- Familiarity with CATIA V5 version R18, and 2D/3D drawings
- Skilled designing and development of electromagnetic systems and RF electronic systems
- Superior skills in analog and digital electrical engineering
- Excellent communications skills
Automotive Design Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Amtec Human Capital, Creston, IL
- Managed digital, analog, radio frequency circuits and application specific integrated circuits.
- Advanced new designs and technologies.
- Formulated product layouts, detailed drawings and schematics.
- Developed experimental test programs and reviewed designs.
- Evaluated test data and reports and coordinated with varied functional teams.
- Reviewed engineering test results and tested electronic designs.
- Aided production facilities in manufacture of products and coordinated test engineers and factory personnel.
- Executed cost tradeoff evaluation.
Automotive Design Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Garmin International, Inc., Creston, IL
- Advanced new designs and researched new technologies.
- Guided new design engineers.
- Participated in design reviewing sessions.
- Researched the usage of latest components.
- Handled documentation of the design.
B.S in Electrical Engineering, Yale University, New Haven, CT