849 Poco Mas Drive
Dallas, TX 75247
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity to help improve the development of a company by filling the position of an Automotive Mechanical Engineer.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable mechanical experience in automobile packaging manufacturing
- Extensive knowledge of a variety of automobile product designs, materials, and process technologies
- Skilled in design, evaluation, and implementation of mechanical components used in the packaging of automotive electronic systems
- Proficient with Catia v.5, CAD, Six Sigma, Green Belt, data spreadsheets and word processing
- Amazing ability to analyze failure in vehicle during accident
- Ability to conceptualize mechanical components and component interaction
- Superior writing and computer skills
- Outstanding computer aided drawing skills
Automotive Mechanical Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Adecco E&t, Dallas, TX
- Carried out field investigations and conducted failure and accident analysis.
- Conducted vehicular accident reconstruction along with mechanical failure analysis.
- Executed calculations and computer analysis ands scrutinized design, safety and failure of machinery.
- Managed investigations for varied clients.
B.S in Mechanical Engineering, Savannah Technical College, Savannah, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated