1640 Colony Street
Danbury, CT 6810
Job Objective Automotive Quality Engineer seeking position with top rate company where my training and skills can enhance and benefit the organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in an automotive environment
- Huge knowledge of implementing Formal Corrective Action Procedures and PPAP
- Wide knowledge of automotive electronics engineering and electronics manufacturing process
- Steep knowledge of AIAG and automotive needs as well as ISO and FMEA
- Familiarity with automotive product introduction quality requirements
- Good understanding of Root Cause Analysis, & Process flows
- Skilled in problem solving and analyzing
- Outstanding ability to elucidate blueprints
- Superior communication skills
Automotive Quality Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Honda R&D Americas, Inc., Danbury, CT
- Handled problems and suggested solutions.
- Scrutinized implementation of corrective action and managed non-conformances.
- Advanced quality documentation and enforced corrective actions with regard to ISO 9000 and TS16949 requirements.
- Established AIAG PPAP Packages and coordinated with the customer as well as reviewed customer databases.
- Extended customer RMA’s and immediate feedbacks on client issues.
- Evaluated rejects and returns.
Automotive Quality Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Albrecht Group, Danbury, CT
- Imparted guidance for offsite Customer Quality Liaisons and aided customer base.
- Coordinated about customer issues to authorities as well as handled non-conformance data related to Customer concerns, PPM’s, DMT’s or rejects.
- Analyzed quality concerns and PPM’s as well as formulated customer performance charts.
- Enforced corrective action plans in coordination on the authorities.
- Maintained documentation related to Customer concerns.
- Advanced boundary samples for varied departments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Athens State University, Athens, AL