1008 Hardman Road
Brattleboro, VT 5301
Job Objective In search of Automotive Test Engineer position with qualified company in which my past job experiences will be utilized to their fullest.
Automotive Test Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Kett Engineering, Brattleboro, VT
- Executed testing, validation and the sign-off of customer vehicles.
- Supervised technicians, test drivers and engineers.
- Conducted special testing events.
- Aided competitive vehicle driving events and benchmark tests.
- Imparted technical data and reviewed current automotive technology and market trends.
- Coordinated overseas transportation of entire vehicles.
Automotive Test Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
General Motors Corporation, Brattleboro, VT
- Executed test requirements and procedures.
- Outlined engineering and legal requirements and handled development of tests.
- Evaluated data analysis and feedback and coordinated with internal and external component and development engineers.
- Formulated detailed test procedures.
- Drafted test rigs and fixtures.
- Coached mechanics and electricians and managed with test engineers.
- Supervised progress of task.
- Documented quality of emissions and fuel economy test results.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in automotive testing
- Sound knowledge of automotive Testing Procedures
- Good understanding of axle gearing, vehicle and structural dynamics and suspension
- Familiarity with vehicle noise and vibration analysis techniques
- Proficient with MTS RPC Pro, Matlab, Somat, nCode Glyphworks, Labview, data recorders and modal software
- Ability to control testing from development of plan to test performance through data analysis and reporting
Bachelor’s Degree in Automotive Engineering, Iowa State University, Ames, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated