541 Public Works Drive
Decatur, TN 37322
Job Objective Avionics Test Engineer with strong desire to advance my skills seeking a position in which to continue growing within my desired field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in commercial aircraft avionics flight testing
- Extensive knowledge of aircraft navigation avionics, flight management systems, voice and data communications
- In-depth knowledge of applications associated with flight control systems, network control and performance test, analysis and evaluation
- Familiarity with FAA and ICAO Standards
- Profound knowledge of test development with avionics products and root cause analysis
- Wide knowledge of theory and advancement of testing techniques
- Solid understanding of statistical analysis and Matlab and Simulink, C/C++ and Visual Basic
- Proficiency in LabView and test software advancement environments
Avionics Test Engineer, August 2005 – Present
PDS Technical Services, Decatur, TN
- Conducted system and sub-assembly testing as needed.
- Monitored avionics hardware and software.
- Innovated test fixtures and managed test software and automation test systems.
- Coordinated with the development team.
Avionics Test Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Space Exploration Technologies, Decatur, TN
- Suggested production test methodology and outlined test fixture construction.
- Extended product improvements and evaluated product designs.
- Aided production in evaluating in-process defective assemblies and coordinated with key suppliers.
- Coordinated in integrated product team activity and aided in Quality Improvement Process.
B.S in Electrical Engineering, National Labor College, Silver Spring, MD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated