4407 Everette Alley
Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
Job Objective To secure a Biomedical Field Service Engineer position within a fast growing industry in which my expertise can help the business meet its goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive field engineering experience as well as remarkable practicality in the medical industry
- Sound knowledge of equipment repair and troubleshooting techniques and procedures
- Skilled in installing, troubleshooting, repairing Healthcare Diagnostics instrumentation
- Ability to think and act in a logical and methodical way
- Proficiency in managing a biomedical engineering program at the local level
- Amazing ability to manage professionally
- Outstanding ability to develop effective rapport with clients
- Superior communication and problem-solving skills
Biomedical Field Service Engineer, August 2005 – Present
IRIS International, Deerfield Beach, FL
- Executed instrument field service functions and regulated instrumentation problems and repairs.
- Aided as a team member to impart assistance for service activities.
- Outlined travel arrangements for service calls.
- Coordinated with management about service activities.
Biomedical Field Service Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
GE Healthcare, Deerfield Beach, FL
- Managed on-site installation at domestic sites as well as repaired life sciences and biomedical systems.
- Extended engineering phone support and coordinated with client to resolve problems.
- Maintained documentation pertaining at each customer site and executed routine maintenance of instruments.
- Coordinated with engineering staff and customers.
B.S in Biomedical Engineering, Franklin and Marshall College, Lancaster, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated