570 Capitol Avenue
Anderson, IN 46016
Job Objective To secure a position as Mechanical Engineer with Boeing Company.
- Mechanical Engineer, 2007 – Present
- Boeing, Everett, WA
- Identified and assessed project and process issues.
- Developed and implemented appropriate solutions for the project.
- Created business principles for designing and construction projects.
- Developed and maintained customer relationship.
- Designed and assisted students in specific work assignments.
- Developed Boeing mechanical systems requirements and structures.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in using Boeing tools and processes
- Sound knowledge of project management and mechanical engineering concepts
- Solid understanding of Mechanical and Architectural design
- Familiarity with UML, XML, Data Management, Data Flow, and Metadata markup Strategies
- Great ability to develop new tools
- Skilled at finding algorithms and geo location
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering, 2007, Auburn University, Auburn University, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated