4735 Timberbrook Lane
Greeley, CO 80631
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity to work for reputable business firm in which my skills as a Building Engineer can help further the development of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in building operations engineering, supervising maintenance personnel
- Profound knowledge of industrial tools and test equipment as well as operation of heavy equipment
- Extensive knowledge of basic computer operation, office and work order system software
- Solid understanding of building automation and life safety systems
- In-depth knowledge of HVAC repair and other mechanical equipment – plumbing, electronic, pneumatic, and electrical
- Amazing ability to service cooling towers, heat pumps and operate energy management controls
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in HVAC, electrical and plumbing
- Ability to and coordinate work with outside vendors and contractors
- Immense ability to handle multiple projects
- Superior troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills
Building Engineer, August 2005 – Present
U.S. Facilities, Inc, Greeley, CO
- Managed building equipment and operation of HVAC, electrical and plumbing equipments.
- Handled tenant service requests and coached engineers and building maintenance technicians.
- Coordinated with manufacturing unit.
- Aided in Equity Office engineering training programs.
- Assisted in leasing effort.
Building Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Ryan Companies, Greeley, CO
- Managed maintenance and conducted periodic general preventative maintenance.
- Handled tenant complaints.
- Formulated maintenance logs and records as well as work order details.
- Coordinated with contractor for approvals.
- Executed assigned work for the safety of the tenants.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Engineering, Keuka College, Keuka Park, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated