1350 Edwards Street
Greenville, NC 27834
Job Objective Building Maintenance Engineer looking for position with a firm that offers the potential for career growth possibilities.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in the operations and maintenance at industrial work environment
- Operational knowledge of computerized building controls system, maintenance of fire alarm systems and in central plant operations
- Huge knowledge of HVAC, electrical and building automation systems
- Familiarity with fire system, domestic water system, HVAC system and electrical distribution system
- Sound knowledge of National Electrical Code and local plumbing codes
- Skilled in operating and troubleshooting the HVAC heating, ventilating, air conditioning, heat exchangers, chillers and air handling units
- Amazing ability to grasp mechanical and electrical blueprints
- Outstanding ability to interact with city inspection officials, utility companies, contractors and service companies
- Superior communication and customer service skills
Building Maintenance Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Terrus Real Estate Group, Greenville, NC
- Executed plumbing and electrical requirements of the buildings and maintained heaters, chillers, etc.
- Reviewed equipments necessary for comfortable building environment.
- Repaired doors and ceilings as well as managed preventive maintenance duties.
- Documented daily activities.
- Handled emergency situations and customer concerns.
Building Maintenance Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Transwestern Commercial Services, Greenville, NC
- Managed maintenance of various office building systems.
- Repaired HVAC equipment and handled general maintenance and repairs.
- Aided in maintenance of center vehicles and equipment.
- Coordinated with tenants and vendors as well as co-workers and contractors.
- Evaluated building control and fire alarm systems.
High School DIploma, Middletown High School, Middletown, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated