2715 Woodrow Way
Houston, TX 77006
Career Objective Actively seeking employment opportunities that allow me to use my skills as a Cable Harness Design Engineer for the good of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience with cable and wiring harness design
- Exceptional knowledge of software packages used for designs
- Solid understanding of electrical power transmission system
- Proficient with EMI/EMC test equipment, Word, Excel, and Microsoft Project
- Familiarity with Lightning, P-static, EMP, EMV, HIRF, and Radiation Hazards
- Wide knowledge of connector manufacturing and cable harness assembly
- Remarkable ability to interpret all basic electrical systems
- Skilled to resolve all wire routing issues and manufactured wires
- Outstanding communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Proficient in coaxial and twisted pair cable designs
Cable Harness Design Engineer, August 2005 – Present
NORTHROP GRUMMAN, Houston, TX
- Developed cable designs in accordance to customer needs and ensured that all processes were documented.
- Provided technical support to customers and resolved all issues for designs and performed tests on systems.
- Designed ways that would increase productivity and efficiency of processes.
- Monitored all new technological developments regarding manufacturing process of products.
- Prepared cost estimates of cable harness designs.
- Answered all customer inquiries and provided written responses for resolution suggested.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Renton Technical College, Renton, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated