1997 Gorby Lane
Jackson, MS 39201
Job Objective Seeking a Certified Electrical Engineer position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity, and advancement.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Certified Electrical Engineer with huge experience as an Electrical Engineer
- Deep knowledge of electronic design and electronic analysis theories, concepts, practices and procedures
- Skilled in schematic CAD modeling and electrical digital design
- Good understanding of electrical drawings, prints and work practices
- Familiarity with design layout of high-density multi-layer PC boards, connectors and cables
- Proficient with VHDL, FPGA, 6 Sigma, Mathcad, and LabVIEW
- Remarkable ability to prepare presentations and interact with clients
- Ability to conduct research and develop designs
- Good skills to communicate in both written and oral forms
Certified Electrical Engineer, August 2005 – Present
CyberCoders Engineering, Jackson, MS
- Managed all projects from conception to their implementation.
- Evaluated all designs and ensured its accordance to technical specifications and clients requirements.
- Maintained projects and recommended ways to make it cost effective.
- Coordinated with clients and ensured that their requirements were provided.
- Checked all construction drawings and other related documents.
- Performed risk management on projects and managed billing of processes.
Certified Electrical Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Think Energy Group, Jackson, MS
- Prepared designs for electrical components and various associated products, fabricated products when required.
- Operated equipments, analyzed test reports and recommended necessary changes.
- Determined necessary changes and implemented them on assigned projects.
- Ensured that all designs were in accordance with power and safety requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Blackhawk Technical College, Janesville, WI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated