2129 Rafe Lane
Jackson, MS 39213
Job Objective To use my skills and abilities to obtain a position within an organization as a Certified Mechanical Engineer.
Summary of Qualifications:
- CMI with vast experience working with electro mechanical systems
- Wide knowledge of mechanical engineering fundamentals, principles, and methods
- Profound knowledge of mechanical designs
- In-depth knowledge of compressed air systems, boiler and chiller plants and industrial processes
- Proficient with Microsoft suite of products, AutoCAD, Microsoft Project, and Visio
- Remarkable ability to lead a team and integrate various activities
- Outstanding ability to multitask and provide cost effective methods
- Excellent communication skills
Certified Mechanical Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Mirion Technologies (MGPI) Inc., Jackson, MS
- Developed equipments that were cost effective and improved productivity.
- Performed tests and evaluated various projects.
- Coordinated with contractors and customers and resolved any issue in designs and specifications.
- Monitored designs and ensured that its compatibility with system.
- Managed projects in accordance to engineering principles and specifications.
- Designed new products and processes to be used in facility.
- Analyzed all designs and researched new methods.
Certified Mechanical Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Dewberry, Jackson, MS
- Developed various complex sub systems for electro mechanical systems.
- Monitored all assemblies required for systems and placed purchase orders in accordance to designs.
- Developed prototype in thermal structures and tested all materials from suppliers.
- Coordinated with various departments and ensured that all functional and manufacturing requirements were met.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, DeKalb Technical College, Covington, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated