824 Sugarfoot Lane
Kokomo, IN 46902
Job Objective Searching for the right company in which my training as a Certified Reliability Engineer can help the organization progress.
Summary of Qualifications:
- CRE with huge experience in Reliability engineering and testing
- Operational knowledge of reliability engineering and quality standards, handbooks, and specifications
- Familiarity with Reliability Growth, Reliability Test Plans, MAIC, FMEA, FRACAS, Fishbone, and Weibull analysis
- Deep knowledge of test equipments such as oscilloscopes and digital thermometers
- Huge knowledge of IPC-610, Telcordia GR-929, ISO 9000/14001 standards and certifications
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, statistical programs (Minitab, SPSS) and Relex
- Exceptional ability to implement cost effective methods in production
- Immense ability to resolve all technical problems
- Skilled to perform root cause analysis and maintained all technologies
- Excellent communication skills in both written and oral forms
Certified Reliability Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Steris Corporation, Kokomo, IN
- Analyzed strategic systems and various programs prepared for components and subsystems.
- Coordinated with test engineers and designers and ensured that all quality systems were in accordance to requirements.
- Provided technical support to processes, monitored all activities of facility and developed new methods to make processes cost effective.
- Developed complex projects and coordinated with engineers and experts to complete it using various applications.
- Performed failure analysis on process and ensured that there were no failures in the processes in future.
- Determined a method of analysis conducted on components, processes and equipments in facility.
- Prepared and documented drawings for projects and diagrams of analysis conducted and made necessary recommendations.
Certified Reliability Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
URS Corporation, Kokomo, IN
- Designed various reliability parts for management requirements.
- Prepared project schedule and provided resources and raw materials required for execution of reliability strategies.
- Performed preventative maintenance on projects and ensured that processes were made more effective and all defects were repaired.
- Ensured that reliability processes were carried in entire facility and developed ways for improvements.
- Facilitated in developing new methods that improved productivity of processes and reduced costs for them.
- Monitored facility and ensured its accordance to Reliability Centered Maintenance and performed Root Cause Analysis.
- Coordinated with employees and ensured that all BBS regulations were followed and a safe work area was maintained at all times.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Keene State College, Keene, NH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated