2445 Cheshire Road
Hartford, CT 6103
Career Objective Securing a position as a Chief Engineer with company who has a stable environment and room for growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in maintenance & repair of HVAC related building systems
- Profound knowledge of modern techniques for building, grounds and facilities repair along with renovation and construction techniques
- Steep knowledge of current materials used in journey level building and complex mechanical systems
- Familiarity with HazMat, ADA and OSHA laws
- Amazing ability to interpret manuals and carry out instructions along with effectively accomplish work efforts
- Outstanding ability to evaluate situations, maintain accurate material and coordinate with vendors and tenants
- Superior communication skills
Chief Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Hilton Hotels Corporation, Hartford, CT
- Managed tools and equipment as well as managed general housekeeping activities.
- Performed installation and modification of building equipment systems.
- Suggested maintenance upgrades and scrutinized buildings, grounds and equipment as well as reviewed new installation.
- Maintained fire protection systems, extended support requirements, and interpreted mechanical schematics.
- Handled building user complaints and maintained Building Automation Systems.
- Aided equipment training and maintained detailed records of building activities.
- Monitored and coached engineers on maintenance and safety techniques.
- Delegated to handle proper coverage of shifts and evaluate mechanical vendor contracts.
Chief Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Holiday Inn Hotel, Hartford, CT
- Administered staff, coached employees and reviewed HVAC control systems.
- Monitored maintenance and repair of all rolling stock.
- Maintained facility doors and hardware.
- Enforced facility inspections and inventory controls.
- Coordinated with vendors and contractors and oversaw facility painting and carpentry needs.
- Corresponded activities with other departments and handled department inventory of supplies.
- Aided budget preparation, implementation of policies and ensured proper adherence to assigned projects.
B.S in Electrical Engineering, Morris Brown College, Atlanta, GA
M.S in Electrical Engineering, Albany Technical College, Albany, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated