4798 Cheshire Road
Hartford, CT 6103
Job Objective Seeking employment in my desired field where I can hold a position as a Chief Maintenance Engineer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in hotel and building maintenance
- Skilled in maintenance and repair of mechanical & electrical components – HVAC, refrigeration, plumbing, fire equipment and sprinkler systems
- Familiarity with management of shopping centers and other commercial buildings
- Amazing ability to plan and direct work and perform in various situations
- Uncommon ability to handle emergency situations
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
Chief Maintenance Engineer, August 2005 – Present
The Beyer Group, Hartford, CT
- Supervised the maintenance of hotel and coordinated with the housekeeping, front office manager and craftsmen.
- Worked on blueprints with the architects and monitored all projects.
- Directed workers on specifications, job orders, and company policies and formulated work procedures for profitability.
- Controlled work problems and coordinated with supervisor on individual departments.
- Checked on materials, estimation and carried out training sessions for hotel staff.
Chief Maintenance Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Hampton Inn & Suites, Hartford, CT
- Monitored engineering staff in the maintenance of the hotel and formulated maintenance policies.
- Delegated to administer equipment guest room and equipment maintenance program.
- Directed worker training as well as maintenance.
- Inspected tool inventories, maintenance of the shops and coordinated on required repairing materials.
- Worked with vendors and suppliers on products used in repair work and formulated cost estimates.
- Audited specifications, blueprints and job orders and managed all fire and safety inspections.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Adams State College, Alamosa, CO
Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, West Central Technical College, Waco, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated