4820 Jadewood Drive
Hobart, IN 46342
Objective Chief Project Engineer seeking position in which to help enhance reputation of the business.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in municipal infrastructure, capital projects, civil engineering and project management
- Profound knowledge of civil engineering principles and the methods required for formulating designs and reports
- Deep knowledge of specialized engineering software and various computer equipments
- Solid understanding of budget formulation, safety principles and management principles
- Familiarity with preparing clear and competent reports
- Amazing ability to manage many engineering projects and coordinate the work of professionals
- Superior problem handling skills
Chief Project Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Aerojet, Hobart, IN
- Managed assigned engineering projects and coordinated with project personnel.
- Established details for proposals and reviewed proposals for external design.
- Formulated various reports and handled complex problems.
- Evaluated project designs and researched technology related to Public Works infrastructure engineering.
- Managed construction maintenance as well as aided in establishment of Department’s annual budget.
- Imparted technical consultation and coordinated project tasks.
- Acted as intermediary with external architectural, engineering and management firms.
Chief Project Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
IBM, Hobart, IN
- Reviewed and enforced relevant codes and regulations as well as managed the storage of construction and project documentation.
- Formulated technical statistical reports and collaborated with all city departments.
- Coached and monitored assigned staff.
- Imparted advises to Public Works Director and City Staff on technical aspects of project management.
- Acted as the basic coordinator for Public Works infrastructure project management.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Jamestown College, Jamestown, ND
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated