1743 Isaacs Creek Road
Hull, IL 62343
Objective To increase the value of an organization seeking new employees by using my skills as a Cisco Pre Sales Engineer to fill vacant position.
- CCSP, CCVP, VVMWare, CCNP certified professional
- Extensive experience with Cisco Pre Sales, Net Formix, 3Com and ProCore
- Thorough knowledge of presenting technical solutions
- Wide knowledge of Cisco Network Equipment, Network Services, Hardware, Software, Managed Services offerings
- Proficient with Cisco online tools – Dynamic configurator, Market Place tool and Feature Navigator
- Solid grasp of Cisco Data Center and Layer 2 & 3 Networking
- Familiarity with Call Manager, UCCX, Unity and IPCC Express
- Amazing ability to market solution
- Ability to work with Sales and customers to develop enterprise solutions
- Remarkable ability to develop profitable relationships with clients
- Superior layer 2 & 3 networking and Cisco voice skills
- Excellent Cisco Routing, Switch and Data Networking skills
Cisco Pre Sales Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Cybercoders, Hull, IL
- Coordinated with sales and consumers to formulate enterprise solutions and showcased technical white board demonstrations.
- Managed configuration tools and outlined designs according to client needs.
- Conducted technical presentations.
- Routed supporting documentation to enterprise solutions.
Cisco Pre Sales Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Logos Communications, Hull, IL
- Managed pre-Sales and voice engineering.
- Coordinated in appointment of call manager, unity and call center solutions.
- Offered sales and technical assistance.
- Aided with the enhancement of formal sales plans.
B.S in Agricultural Engineering, Deep Springs College, Dyer, NV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated