2129 Rafe Lane
Jackson, MS 39213
Job Objective To secure a Cisco VoIP Engineer position with premier company in which to use my past experiences in the new work environment to help company meet goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and Cisco Certified Voice Professional (CCVP)
- Remarkable experience in Cisco voice over IP system solutions
- Extensive knowledge in Cisco engineer networking as well as traditional PBXs and Cisco UC
- Working knowledge in VOIP environments and installing security, SAN and VM Ware as well as IVR and CVP
- Familiar with managing Cisco Unified Call Center Managers, UNITY voicemail systems, H323 and SIP voice gateways
- Solid grasp of UCC Call Center technologies, Cisco IP telephony, basic LAN and WAN administration
- Superior critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong customer service and communication skills
Cisco VoIP Engineer, August 2005 – Present
MPL Systems, Jackson, MS
- Imparted technical leadership for Consulting Services projects and aided clients in managing voice and data network infrastructure.
- Formulated daily status reports on completed tasks and current issues.
- Configured and maintained Cisco Call Manager, Unity and related Cisco Unified Communications configurations.
- Handled SRST, Voice Routing Protocols, QoS and Voice Gateways and even maintained network engineering framework.
- Outlined documentation of network design and operation.
Cisco VoIP Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Elite Technical Services, Jackson, MS
- Managed Cisco’s IP telephony and IPCC Contact Center Enterprise.
- Monitored call manager, ICM Call Center systems, UNITY voicemail, IVR and CVP.
- Established and supported ICM and CVP call routing scripts.
- Coordinated with the business to design, enforce and test ICM and CVP call flows.
- Handled ICM and CVP routing scripts, Cisco Auto-dialer campaigns, Cisco Agent and Supervisor Desktop clients.
- Regulated documentation of the environment and operational processes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Silicon Valley College, Fremont, CA
2103 N Nordica Ave
San Francisco, CA 94154
Objective Seeking a Cisco VoIP Engineer position, to utilize my education and training in a fast paced and challenged environment.
- Broad experience in Voice and data networking technologies.
- Extensive technical experience of VoIP technologies, business continuity, and disaster recovery processes as they pertain to voice services.
- Strong experience in designing, implementing and supporting Cisco VOIP technologies.
- Excellent experience using Cisco call manger, unity voice mail, and voice gateways.
- Cisco VoIP Engineer, 2006 to till date
- SA International, Inc., CA
- Designed, implemented and troubleshot Cisco unified communication solutions including call processing, voice gateways &LAN/WAN infrastructure.
- Analyzed business requirements in order to design and implement an infrastructure solution using Cisco technologies.
- Maintained, configured, and sustained the Cisco VoIP network.
- Analyzed, designed, tested, documented, implemented and supported global voice and converged network technologies.
M.S in Computer Science Engineering, 2006
Purdue University, West Lafayette
B.S in Computer Science Engineering, 2004
Texas A&M University, College Station
|Strong experience of developing and deploying:|
Admirable expertise in:
Highly skillful in managing:
In depth knowledge of TCP/ IP protocols:
Impeccable competency in utilizing AMX touch panel controls to design:
Proficient in utilizing programming languages:
Thorough in managing operating systems:
Outstanding ability to:
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated