1785 Skinner Hollow Road
Leaburg, OR 97489
Objective Seeking opportunity to put my education, training and experience as a CNC Application Engineer to work for growing company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in CNC application programming
- Exceptional knowledge of Machine Tool programming and program modification
- Skilled in writing and editing CNC programs for customers part processing
- Good understanding of machining methods, geometric conditions, CAD/CAM software, and measuring instruments
- Working knowledge of machine tool products
- Amazing ability to troubleshoot all processing problems, fixtures, tooling and machine issues
- Remarkable ability to grasp blue prints, design and establish procedures for machine tool equipment
- Strong communication skills
CNC Application Engineer, August 2005 – Present
LMI Aerospace, Leaburg, OR
- Developed CNC turning programs for single and twin spindle equipments.
- Established a 3D machine environment and ensured programs were in accordance with 3D.
- Authorized to choose chucking device, cutting tools, and cutting speeds and feeds.
- Carried out complete tooling design evaluation.
- Designed shop process manuals and administered the process validation portion.
- Coordinated with manufacturing engineers, advancement engineering and plant personnel.
- Synchronized the training of operators on new CNC equipment and programs and aided in outlining jigs, tools and special equipments for CNC applications.
CNC Application Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Cybercoders, Leaburg, OR
- Handled customer machine set-up and programming for Swiss CNC Machine Tools.
- Established machine programming procedures.
- Delegated to monitor customer machine operation and program training.
- Imparted applications troubleshooting telephone support.
- Managed as an employee of sales and service teams.
Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Rio Hondo College, Whittier, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated