4818 Terra Cotta Street
Pequot Lakes, MN 56472
Career Objective To obtain a Consulting Engineer position in the industry in which to practice and exert my years of experience to better help the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience as a LAN/WAN network administration engineer
- Sound knowledge of project management and the associated technical planning
- Exceptional knowledge of partitioning and virtualization techniques such as VMAware
- Understanding of the various hardware platforms and operating systems
- Immense ability to work with the Lab Manager and Site Recovery Manager
- Remarkable ability to understand the working of the TCP or IP networking
- Skilled to work with the network equipments and management tools
- Proficient in understanding ITIL concepts
Consulting Engineer, August 2005 – Present
AT&T, Pequot Lakes, MN
- Assisted in providing technical leadership and communication, ensured good relations with the internal and external guests.
- Collected all technical data required by the customers by interviewed them.
- Maintained the records of concept testing.
- Facilitated in the analysis of all network problems of the facility.
- Organized the network planning for the customer and implemented the support procedures accordingly.
- Ensured that recommendations were implemented to their optimal level.
- Handled all sales leads and suggested them to the regional office of the area.
- Complied the data on the client need and incorporated new technologies for the improvement in their business.
Consulting Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
GE Energy, Pequot Lakes, MN
- Prepared presentations for the client and served as a subject matter expert in various meetings.
- Organized the design of the network and performed troubleshoot on all IP driven networks and applications.
- Managed the GTSI professional service initiative and suggested improvement in practices and research.
- Facilitated in developing the design of the storage and backup systems and provided management solutions.
- Handled complex storage and server systems and created the roadmaps for the same.
- Operated various advanced technologies for storage facilities.
- Assisted and tuned the various servers and related components.
- Ensured that the disaster recovery processes were implemented according to the procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Menlo College, Atherton, CA