3558 Platinum Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Job Objective To seek employment in a position which allows me to show and practice my Contract Mechanical Engineer experience in the industry and to develop new skills and abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience of working as a mechanical engineer for various projects
- Exceptional knowledge of SolidWork and Cosmos Flow
- Profound knowledge of all machinery and equipments used in the process
- Remarkable ability to meet all project deadlines
- Immense ability to develop new designs and plan the process accordingly
- Outstanding technical documentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in understanding the FDA quality system
- Familiarity in the ISO 9001 Quality Systems
Contract Mechanical Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Nycor Contract Services, Inc., Pittsburgh, PA
- Provided detailed engineering designs based on the CAD models.
- Managed the conceptualization of the design and facilitated in the development of the prototype.
- Coordinated with the manufacturing engineer and ensured design compatibility.
- Assisted the external suppliers by fabricating the parts and procured raw materials for the same.
- Verified the product by carrying regular tests on the same.
- Provided review on the technical designs in the various meetings of the development team.
Contract Mechanical Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Makro Technologies, Pittsburgh, PA
- Facilitated in the design and development of various products for a variety industries.
- Managed the entire process right from the design to packaging and managed the various mechanics involved in it.
- Sorted all the customer needs and new technologies, developed the new designs in accordance to it.
- Scheduled the project and ensured that the project finished in the prescribed time and budget.
- Verified the design by various teams and ensured the compatibility of the design for production.
- Proofed all problems and resolved them with the help of new technologies.
- Maintained the designs and facilitated in making the process cost effective.
- Handled outside vendors and maintained good working relations with them.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Rice University, Houston, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated