4129 Poplar Street
Bensenville, IL 60106
Job Objective Experienced and career minded Defence Engineer with excellent people skills seeking position with reputable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with DEF STANS 00-13, 00-40, 00-60, 05-95 and RM&T positions with major Defense contractors
- Good understanding Military Standards and manuals
- Ability to work independently and within team environment
- Ability to work under pressure in varying environment
- Sound Knowledge of R&M software packages and manufacturing design
- Defence Engineer, 2007 – Present
- Elan Defence, North Wales, PA
- Supervised subcontractor performance on RM&T problems.
- Provided technical guidance to RM&T Engineering and Modeling staff.
- Ensured that RM&T Program issues were resolved timely.
- Developed strategic defense plans and roadmaps.
- Provided technical field assistance and maintenance.
Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering, 2007, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated