3342 Clark Street
Riverhead, NY 11901
Objective Seeking employment as a Design Automation Engineer to be a valued asset to the company and to use my experience to improve the company over time.
B.S in Electronics, Ithaca College, Ithaca, NY
M.S in Electrical Engineering, Bluegrass Community & Technical College, Lexington, KY
Design Automation Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Kelly IT, Riverhead, NY
- Maintained the Atom CP and the related SOC design methodology.
- Managed and provided support for the flows and improved the quality of the RTL process.
- Provided support to the various coverage flows and tools.
- Organized all support tools for design verification.
- Facilitated the process and developed tools for the block and chip designs.
Design Automation Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Intel Corp., Riverhead, NY
- Provided support to the various design automation systems.
- Coordinated with the CPU design teams and worked on the enhancement of productivity.
- Assisted the design automation team and developed and maintained various tools.
- Handled all issues related to tools and resolved them for the customers.
- Facilitated the existing flows and provided improvements to the prior designs.
- Managed the training programs for the users for the RTL designs and various Validation tools.
- Admirable experience in the design automation industry
- Familiarity with Vera, RVM, Verilog, VHDL, C, SVA
- Proficient with Embedded Systems Design, VHDL, C/C++ embedded, Windows and Real Time Operating systems
- Wide knowledge of IC design EDA, HDL, VHDL, Verilog, Digital Signal Process, FPGA and field programmable gate
- Skilled in creating test plan, build testing bench, writing tests, functional coverage closure, write assertions and perform formal verification proofs
- Sound knowledge of the C++ program and RTL designs
- Exceptional ability to work with SOC validation and UNIX environment
- Immense ability to resolve all problems at various tool and flow levels
- Sound communication skills
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated