2063 Metz Lane
San Diego, CA 92111
Career Objective Seeking a position as a Desktop Engineer in an organization, where there is an opportunity to exhibit strengths and enhance skills while striving for the growth and development of organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience working in deploying, and supporting desktop applications
- Familiarity with desktop imaging technologies, Ghost and Microsoft BDD, MDT and OSD
- Skilled in managing desktop workstations – desktop software updates, distribution, remote tools and client troubleshooting
- Expert at troubleshooting, configuring, and securing desktop operating systems and virtual desktops
- In-depth knowledge of Desktop Management Team workgroup meeting, desktop and virtual desktop issues and projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications, Adobe Acrobat, other desktop standard hardware and software applications
- Outstanding knowledge of the Virtual desktop and VMware
- Ability to work with the Windows 2003 and 2008 server
- Good understanding of the Windows XP and Windows7 workstation
Desktop Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Volt Workforce Solutions, San Diego, CA
- Verified the smooth functioning of the desktop function and performed various tests and evaluated its working.
- Prepared customized images for the desktop and tested them prior to the implementation.
- Provided second line support to the customers for all desktop related problems.
- Performed troubleshoot on the computer, determined the malfunction and the cause for the same.
- Answered all customer queries for desktop and provided them technical assistance and ensured satisfaction.
- Updated all systems with the current antivirus software to protect it from all threats.
Desktop Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
SysteM.S integration, Inc., San Diego, CA
- Coordinated with unit managers and designed and implemented various business plans.
- Distributed all software in the enterprise wide unit.
- Prepared and deployed the software distribution packages for various applications.
- Scheduled test plans for all software applications and installed patches on the desktops.
- Performed debug procedures on the desktop and ensured that there were no errors.
- Documented all the technical reports and records for the support procedures performed.
- Assisted the support team and provided support for new products and systems.
- Received all tickets from the technical support team and resolved all issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Science, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated