2876 Johnny Lane
Milwaukee, WI 53218
Job Objective To help well established company reach its adjectives by holding a position as Earthquake Engineer where my skills can be beneficial.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in seismic hazard and risk analysis for critical infrastructure
- Familiarity with seismic hazard and risk analysis
- Good understanding of earthquake hazard and risk to critical structures
- Proficient with various structural engineering software, Microstation, GeoPak , AutoCAD and MS Office
- Wide knowledge in soil response, soil-structure interaction, dynamic structural response, and advanced structural design
- Ability to develop hazard and risk structures from potential nearby large earthquakes
- Excellent skills in both written and oral forms of language
Earthquake Engineer, August 2005 – Present
AMEC Geomatrix Consultants, Milwaukee, WI
- Evaluated designs of all earthquake resistant building in accordance to NSET projects.
- Performed inspections onsite and checked seismic vulnerability of site and analyzed available options.
- Conducted regular inspections on earthquake resistant construction for existing buildings.
- Prepared training programs such as seminars and workshops for earthquake resistance designs and construction process.
- Developed plans for reducing risk of earthquake.
- Ensured that all projects and programs were implemented in accordance with NSET regulations.
- Documented all process carried and prepared necessary reports.
Bachelor’s Degree In Civil Engineering, Mendocino College, Ukiah, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated