4700 Shobe Lane
Silverton, CO 81433
Objective Position as an Electrical Control Engineer where my experience will add value to operations within the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience with digital control systems, hardware and electrical firmware design
- Proficient with electrical modeling, analysis and simulation tools â€“ PVSim, Psim, MatLab, Simulink and MathCad
- Skilled at electrical digital hardware design with DSP, FPGA, and emerging digital devices
- Expert in designing and installing electronic equipment
- Familiarity with PLCs, instrumentation, and variable speed AC and DC drives
- Sound knowledge of National Electrical Code and NEC Standards
- Profound knowledge of the automotive assembly
- Exceptional knowledge of the electrical industry
- Ability to work in electrical control systems such as SCADA and PLC systems
Electrical Control Engineer, August 2005 â€“ Present
HDR, Silverton, CO
- Ensured that all preventative actions were maintained in the facility along with stable production process.
- Checked any problem that related to the working of equipment, assembly automation, work stations and automated equipments.
- Performed troubleshoot on the PLC control systems with the help of electrical components.
- Documented all changes and updated the reports accordingly.
- Managed the electrical control systems, maintained downtime of equipment and ensured the worker safety.
- Coordinated with various departments and improved the working of the new projects.
- Assisted the maintenance group and ensured the smooth functioning of the product.
Electrical Control Engineer, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
Jennmar Corporation, Silverton, CO
- Assembled the design of the electrical and control systems for oil, gas and petrochemical projects.
- Managed the entire process such as the pipeline facility and industrial process.
- Performed the necessary computation for the project.
- Coordinated with the drafters and designed the drawings for the project.
- Provided support to the power generating systems.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Saint Francis University, Loretto, PA