Having trouble writing an Electrical Maintenance Engineer CV? You donâ€™t have to worry now because you are on the right track. Just follow these steps and you are on your way to creating your own CV. First, at the topmost corner of the resume is the contact information, ex. name, telephone number, email address (you can opt which style you want for this section -whether left indented or centered). Second, write down your objective. This part briefly summarizes your skills and your understanding of the job. A descriptive synopsis of your competencies about 75-100 words will do. Third, mention skills specific to the position such as working expertise in power generation, power distribution, knowledge in wiring regulations and the like. Fourth, discuss the job duties in the Work History section with about 5-6 samples each. Look at the example CV of an Electrical Maintenance Engineer below.
|P.O. Box 348, 8557 Nunc Road, Whitehaven, Cumberland, K56 0BY|
|Tel: â€“ 01995 266689|
Date of Birth: â€“ 31/03/90
Nationality: â€“ British
|My objective as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer is to utilize my advance expertise in developing electrical frameworks for the company geared towards enhancing and maximizing reliability and performance. My over two years experience in two different companies have equipped me with sufficient knowledge in maintenance methodologies, power transmission and distribution, preventative maintenance, electrical engineering and other electrical services. I am very well experienced in oil and gas processing, very adept in using pneumatics, knowledgeable in using and operating electrical parts and equipments and well-versed with wiring regulations and safety procedures. With this said, I am confident that I can be a very useful asset to the company in meeting its objective.|
- Extensive experience in performing electrical maintenance on all operations in an oil and gas industry
- Substantial knowledge of preventative maintenance system
- Immense knowledge of pneumatics and electrical engineering
- Ability to analyze and recommend improvements on plant equipment
- Ability to interpret all manufacturing processes of plants
- Proficient in resolving all maintenance issues efficiently
|Electrical Maintenance Engineer||Fusion People Limited â€“ Norfolk||2013 to Present|
- Supported operation team on all maintenance related issues.
- Developed relationship with all onshore and off shore team members.
- Coordinated with staff members and monitored all maintenance services while ensuring safety.
- Performed long term fixes to electrical equipment to eliminate all faulty process in the plant.
- Analyzed and recommended improvements to operational process to increase performance.
- Evaluated PMR documents and documented all technical specifications for equipment and processes.
|Electrical Maintenance Engineer||Jenrick Engineering Ltd â€“ Gloucestershire||2012 to 2013|
- Administered PPM tasks and recommended improvements for all maintenance procedures.
- Ensured compliance to CMMS schedule and prepared reports for all maintenance performed on electrical equipment.
- Coordinated with team members to develop risk control processes and maintained expertise in electrical equipment maintenance.
- Monitored all backlog of maintenance processes and ensured compliance to all regulations.
- Evaluated all electrical maintenance process and developed appropriate strategies.
- Maintained stocks of all control equipment and associate critical instruments for maintenance programs.
|BEng (Hons) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering|
Liverpool Hope University â€“ Liverpool
2008 to 2012
|A-levels: Electronics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics|
Blackpool and The Fylde College â€“ Bispham
2006 to 2008
|GCSEs: Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English Language|
Copthall School â€“ Mill Hill
2001 to 2006