4103 Victoria Court
Standish, ME 4084
Job Objective To obtain an Electrical Site Engineer position with organization where challenges and opportunities make way for career development.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience working as an Electrical Site Engineer in the plant
- In-depth knowledge of electrical engineering concepts and principles
- Familiarity with standard electrical engineering practices, methods, and techniques
- Sound knowledge of electrical control systems hardware, pneumatics and machine controls
- Ability to maintain good rapport with electrical supplier and contractors
- Wide knowledge of equipment, systems and techniques appropriate to debugging electronic systems
- Good understanding of RTL code and programmable logic electrical system design practices
- Proficiency in generation of RTL code (VHDL, Verilog) for programmable logic (FPGA, CPDL) systems
Electrical Site Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Jackson Scott Ltd, Standish, ME
- Ensured that the products were installed correctly and tested them.
- Coordinated with the contractors and suppliers and maintained good working relations.
- Tested the system and identified any discrepancies in the construction project and objective.
- Ensured that the work was completed in accordance with the project schedule and the construction contract.
- Prepared technical documents and ensured that the work was carried in accordance to the drawings and specifications.
- Maintained the different phases of the project and evaluated all the technical problems and resolved them.
Electrical Site Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Kharafi National, Standish, ME
- Scheduled the work in accordance to the project timeline and ensured that all the deadlines were met.
- Coordinated with the consultants, architects and clients and informed them of the progress of the project.
- Organized the work according to the customer needs and supervised the work of the subcontractors for the same.
- Maintained the safety measures at the site and ensured that all quality control regulations were met.
- Verified all materials used for the construction and ensured that they were of premium quality.
- Assembled the materials for the maintenance process, assisted in saving cost and made the necessary modifications.
- Documented the work conducted on the site and assisted the client in the inspection.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Culver-Stockton College, Canton, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated