885 Walnut Drive
Streeter, ND 58384
Job Objective In search of a position as an Electrical Test Engineer with an established facility looking for quality minded employees who can help enhance the company and contribute to its growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast electrical design experience with testing both digital and analog circuits
- In-depth knowledge of electrical Test Method Validation – repeatability, correlation studies and attribute vs. variable data
- Working knowledge of electronic & electromechanical devices and electrical circuit simulation tools
- Familiarity with RF circuits, digital and analog circuits
- Amazing ability to interpret the electrical schematics
- Deep understanding of the electric circuit stimulation tools
- Outstanding ability to work with embedded controllers
- Skilled to develop electrical hardware test systems
- Amazing skills for design validation
- Proficient in debugging tools
Electrical Test Engineer, August 2005 – Present
star dynamics corporation, Streeter, ND
- Maintained the electrical hardware and developed automated and manual test equipments.
- Prepared documents of the designs and the related activities.
- Facilitated the test equipments on the hardware systems and designed the tradeoffs.
- Compiled all the requirements for test equipments and developed electrical test equipments.
- Coordinated with the external vendors for test equipments.
- Ensured that all test equipments were according to the standards prescribed by the external agencies.
- Managed all equipments and ensured that the quality of the equipments was maintained.
Electrical Test Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Whitepath Fab Tech, Streeter, ND
- Assisted the other departments and performed tests on the equipments.
- Prepared test reports for the test procedures carried on the equipments.
- Managed all the test requirements of the internal and external customers.
- Organized the procedure according to the required Product Verification and Validation.
- Compiled the date when the tests were conducted and prepared records for the same.
- Provided support to other departments, performed troubleshoots and identified the cause of malfunction.
- Coordinated with the other team members and ensured that the tests were performed according to the specification given for the product.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Camden County College, Blackwood, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated