2821 Hillside Drive
West Roxbury, MA 2132
Job Objective Qualified Embedded Software Engineer seeking to fill position with established top-rate company looking for applicants with extensive training and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in Embedded Software Development
- In-depth knowledge of DSP core architectures, peripherals and instruction sets
- Skilled in developing DSP software and algorithms based on fixed-point arithmetic
- Outstanding knowledge of the inter process communication techniques
- Deep knowledge of the Linux system and associated programs
- Exceptional ability to perform switching and deadlocks tasks
- Remarkable ability to conceptualize the project and lead to production
- Skilled to debug high quality software
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in working with the VOIP protocols and the IP networks
Embedded Software Engineer, August 2005 – Present
AB.S inolute Analysis, West Roxbury, MA
- Documented the test software for the validation process.
- Managed the project and planned all the processes such as the resources required, time needed and the risks involved.
- Organized the project and developed new products for the system.
- Operated the software, performed a test run and ensured the smooth running of the software.
- Assisted the team and created new software application to be used for the real time control systems.
- Ensured that all the works were done according to the engineering procedures and policies.
- Handled all the engineering procedures and assisted the team leader for the implementation.
Embedded Software Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
COMMUNICATIONS TEST DESIGN, INC, West Roxbury, MA
- Provided support to the embedded software and prepared associated technical documentation.
- Managed the software used in the embedded systems for the various applications such as medical imaging.
- Ensured that the software works within the real time and in multi task applications.
- Proofed the existing designs and implemented improvements.
- Documented all the software solutions and created system level test plans.
- Assisted the other engineers and integrated and performed tests on the system.
- Maintained the system and debugged all the problems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Piedmont Technical College, Greenwood, SC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated