3702 Redbud Drive
Mineola, NY 11501
Career Objective Seeking an Embeded System Engineer position that enables me to utilize my skills within the field to make a positive contribution to the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in developing and supporting embedded systems
- In-depth knowledge of embedded system development fundamentals
- Familiarity with embedded software programming techniques and real time schedulers
- Immense ability to work on embedded systems, electronic and microprocessor systems
- Exceptional skills to develop drivers for embedded systems
- Strong knowledge of embedded operating systems and embedded real-time processing frameworks
- Wide knowledge of display devices, data flash file systems, and serial communications
- Proficient with C#, C++, Unified Modeling Language (UML) and UML CASE tools
Embedded System Engineer, August 2005 – Present
StarPoint Solutions, Mineola, NY
- Developed for embedded C++ solutions for clients.
- Performed various tests on embedded firmware and debugged systems.
- Prepared design specifications and architecture for embedded software systems and documented them.
- Determined compatible hardware, software and systems in accordance to new developed applications.
- Identified and resolved all technical issues in software systems.
- Designed and implemented various units and developed functional test suites.
- Provided technical support to project team members and customers.
Embedded System Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Harris Corporation, Mineola, NY
- Designed various firmware and hardware products in accordance to engineering specifications.
- Developed print circuit boards and PCB layout tools for real time embedded system with help of JAVA.
- Evaluated systems and made necessary modifications to them with help of engineering techniques.
- Provided technical support and resolved complex designs issues for embedded systems.
- Prepared a prototype of designs that were drafted and made modification if required.
- Performed troubleshoot on systems with help of various test equipments and in circuit emulators.
- Maintained hardware and firmware for systems and resolved any problems encountered on systems and made necessary changes when required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Hardin-Simmons University, Abilene, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated