27 Cook Hill Road
New Haven, CT 6511
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity to utilize my skills as an Experienced Mechanical Engineer to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of various construction and agricultural equipments
- Proficient with -d modeling software, Microsoft Excel, SolidWorks and AutoCAD applications
- Good understanding of mechanical engineering principles, materials, mechanics
- Familiarity with welding, brazing, soldering, adhesive bonding, machining and stamping
- Ability to communicate with staff and subordinates
- Ability to work wearing Personal Protective Equipment’s
- Ability to clearly present design concepts to customers
- Exceptional communication skills in both written and oral forms
Mechanical Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Worleyparsons, New Haven, CT
- Designed a project in accordance to customer’s requirements and budget.
- Monitored working of projects and prepared scope and scheduled timeline.
- Inspected projects and reported all problems to managements.
- Prepared and designed test plans for various machinery and equipments present in facility.
- Supervised all installation crew and ensured that all installations were performed appropriately.
Mechanical Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Abbott Laboratories, New Haven, CT
- Provided technical support to various departments, selected materials and tested them.
- Established a program, planned projects and scheduled a timeline for work.
- Coordinated with suppliers and validated all materials in accordance to drafted designs.
- Managed development of project and ensured that management objectives were maintained.
- Worked with other departments and prepared manuals for products.
- Supervised work done by contractors and ensured that it was in accordance to company’s standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Black River Technical College, Pocahontas, AR
Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Arkansas Tech University, Russellville, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated