3028 Cooks Mine Road
Albuquerque, NM 87109
Job Objective Seeking employment in the position of Facility Engineer with a qualifying company so that I can exercise my skills and expertise in this field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience working as a Facility Engineer
- Expertise in working on the maintenance management software
- Sound knowledge of Facility Mechanical Systems design and installation
- Deep knowledge of electrical, plumbing, air-conditioning and heating systems
- Operational knowledge of the machinery and associated tools
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures and governmental regulations
- Immense ability to analyze the data and present it in a graphical form
- Familiarity with AutoCad and MS Office Suite
Facility Engineer, August 2005 – Present
AMDEX Corporation, Albuquerque, NM
- Maintained the on demand work order control systems and performed preventative maintenance on them.
- Assisted the customers and planned ways for cost reduction and improved efficiency.
- Documented the project from the conceptualization and implemented it accordingly.
- Prepared AutoCad drawings for the various facilities project such as renovations and new constructions.
- Maintained the information database and the information for the Facility Group.
- Ensured that the work was carried in accordance with the Health, safety and environment regulations.
Facility Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Saint-Gobain Corporation, Albuquerque, NM
- Maintained the equipments on the floor and ensured their smooth working.
- Performed regular checks on the buildings and pools.
- Managed the electrical heating and cooling systems.
- Facilitated in the overhauling of plumbing and electrical equipments.
- Scheduled the time frame for delivery and updated all the purchase orders.
- Assisted the Facility Operations department and managed the budget.
- Organized the data and track systems and updated it regularly.
Bachelor’s Degree in Facilities Engineering, North Central Texas College, Gainesville, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated