2113 Renwick Drive
Allentown, PA 18109
Job Objective Looking for the opportunity to work as a Field Application Engineer with a qualified company and show my expertise in the field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience as a Field Application Engineer in software development and embedded design environment
- Outstanding knowledge of wireless technologies
- Deep knowledge of software and hardware
- Good understanding of OS kernel internals especially Linux and Unix
- Exceptional ability to comprehend the engineering principles
- Familiarity software life cycle and delivery mechanisms
- Ability to increase the revenue generation
- Skilled to maintain good client relationship and provide effective services
- Outstanding communication skills
- Proficient in understanding the software lifecycle
- Familiarity in programming skills
Field Application Engineer, August 2005 – Present
PC-Doctor, Inc., Allentown, PA
- Facilitated the wireless modules and provided technical design support to them.
- Ensured that all the required documentation had been prepared and ensured their accuracy.
- Coordinated with the Sales team and ensured that all the customer requirements had been catered to.
- Assisted the product team and reviewed the design of the existing product and suggested improvements and designed the new products.
- Prepared cost effective and quality programs for the customer.
Field Application Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
The River Group Inc, Allentown, PA
- Provided all technical information to the customers and partners of the organization.
- Ensured that the developed product worked efficiently on the client site.
- Coordinated with the Account Manager and provided the necessary post sales support.
- Provided training to the customers and assisted them with the PCD diagnostic solutions.
- Prepared documents of all the issues and client requirement.
- Maintained all documents and forecasted the future need for the project.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Kenai Peninsula College, Soldotna, AK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated