1536 Stutler Lane
Altoona, PA 16601
Career Objective Seeking employment as a Field Engineer in a position with an established company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience working as a Field Engineer in construction environment
- Skilled in preparing and reviewing specifications, estimates of materials and costs for the construction
- Sound knowledge of construction industrial, institutional, research, and commercial
- Operational knowledge of the surveying techniques and equipments
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Project Database Tracking (Microsoft Access), Microsoft Project and JD Edwards software
- Familiarity with diverse construction materials – brick, lumber, reinforced concrete, steel, and glass
- Remarkable ability to interpret blueprints
- Outstanding communication skills
Field Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Insituform Inc, Altoona, PA
- Assisted the contractors and interpreted the engineering information, complete sheets and plans.
- Prepared accurate reports on the labor costs.
- Maintained the ledgers of the material and the quantities used and ensured that they were sufficient for the project completion.
- Prepared the layout of the site, ensured that work done was efficient and done with accuracy.
- Performed site inspections as it was required in the contract with the help of the consultants.
- Ensured that the installation process was carried in accordance to the structural drawings.
- Maintained the construction work and ensured that it was carried in accordance to the engineering standards and codes.
Field Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
L-3 Constructions, Altoona, PA
- Facilitated the construction process, provided the necessary support to the production team and directed the sub contractors in their work.
- Managed the project from its beginning, performed pre bid survey on the site, initiated the start up and completed the close out process.
- Coordinated with the subcontractors and managed the project costs.
- Ensured that the customer satisfaction was the prime criteria for the team.
- Scheduled meeting with the customers and provided them with the pre bid and project status reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Engineering, North Central College, Naperville, IL