3231 Conference Center Way
Avoca, PA 18641
Job Objective Looking for employment as a Field Support Engineer with a top rated company that suits my expertise and experience levels.
Field Support Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Evertz Microsystems Ltd., Avoca, PA
- Coordinated with the technical support department and customers and resolved all problems.
- Managed the customer requirements and allotted duties to the staff members.
- Performed troubleshoot on the equipment and system at the customer site and repaired dysfunctional equipment.
- Provided after sale support for the client, such as software and hardware.
- Documented all the maintenance and repair work.
- Coordinated with the various departments in the special projects and improved the processes.
- Provided training to the new members who joined the Field Support Engineering team.
Field Support Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Panasonic Avionics Corporation, Avoca, PA
- Answered all technical queries for the customer related to firmware upgrade and general maintenance.
- Performed troubleshoot on the application and diagnosed the malfunction and the root cause.
- Assisted the customers and resolved the problem and recommended the necessary changes if they were required.
- Coordinated with other departments and provided feedback obtained from the customers on the design change required by them.
- Prepared the customer guides and provided information on the application, product, FAQ and the system configuration.
- Scheduled installation of the product at the customer site and trained them on its usage.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience working as a Field Support Engineer for .Net applications
- Exceptional knowledge of the Linux OS and server hardware
- Sound understanding of the UNIX and Windows NT configuration
- Ability to design a network with routers and switches
- Remarkable ability to learn new technologies and use it
- Amazing skills to understand the engineering principles and procedure
- Familiarity in understanding the SAN and NAS storage system
- Proficient in providing excellent customer service
B.S in Agricultural Engineering, Raymond Walters College, Blue Ash, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated