1476 Butternut Lane
Belleville, IL 62220
Job Objective Seeking a long-term Firmware Engineer position in which my professional experiences and special qualifications will help encourage the growth of both my company and myself.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience working as Firmware Engineer and developing embedded applications
- Expertise in conducting software testing and validation
- Deep understanding of the embedded firmware development
- Operational knowledge of the network protocols and IPv6
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Remarkable ability to design, code and test C/C++ program for the embedded control
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilled to work on embedded Linux applications
- Proficient in working on Microsoft Windows and developed software
Firmware Engineer, August 2005 – Present
GE Energy, Belleville, IL
- Designed individual programs and their specifications according to the need of the client.
- Scheduled the project and made adjustments to the application and tracked the progress.
- Performed reviews on the application and ensured that they were in accordance to the standards.
- Documented the procedures for software design and reviewed them.
- Designed and implemented the software test plans and ensured the software quality.
- Assisted the other teams and developed engineering tools.
Firmware Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
JacoB.S inon Staffing Inc, Belleville, IL
- Developed the functional specification for the software programs.
- Scheduled the development tasks of the software.
- Documented all requirements for the new product and provided an estimate for the same.
- Tested the working of the algorithms in the new software applications.
- Provided support to all SEC firmware products.
- Researched on the computability of the new components and designs.
- Maintained all the software engineering process.
Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, Edgewood College, Madison, WI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated