2431 McDonald Avenue
Orlando, FL 32809
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity to advance and grow with the organization by filling the position of Fluid Mechanical Engineer.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with electrical control circuits and data acquisition
- Operational knowledge of ANSYS tools for mechanical analysis
- Good knowledge of multiple activities and resources
- Ability to grasp multiple disciplines and technologies and strategic concepts
- Excellent strategy development skills
- Fluid Mechanical Engineer, 2007 – Present
- Goodrich Corporation – San Marcos, TX
- Provided Engineering input and supported formation of design drawings and documents.
- Evaluated design drawings and BOMs.
- Created system project plans for engineering work, design records and testing.
- Evaluated and analyzed fluid machinery issues and plant system problems.
- Assisted in designing and laying out subsystems.
- Analyzed mechanical engineering and conducted distribution of gases, air and water.
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, 2007, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated