4639 Geraldine Lane
New York, NY 10011
Job Objective In search of Food Engineer position with qualified company in which my past job experiences will be utilized to their fullest.
Food Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Albin Engineering Services, New York, NY
- Developed projects, determined their objectives and drafted strategies accordingly.
- Implemented all projects and ensured their compliance with designs.
- Coordinated with various departments and provided technical expertise for production process.
- Trained subordinates in supervising facility and developing projects.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in food processing engineering in food production environment
- Strong Knowledge of proteins, carbohydrates, hydrocolloids, lipids functionality
- Familiarity with Food processing techniques – mixing, dispersion, pasteurization, concentration, separation and hydration
- Outstanding skills to formulate new products and resolve all technical problems
- Sound knowledge of processes and packaging
- Deep knowledge of food unit operations
- Ability to develop designs and test procedures
- Ability to discover new ingredients and find use for new ones
- Good skills to add value to products
Bachelor’s Degree In Food Science, Central State University, Wilberforce, OH