1509 Trouser Leg Road
Turners Falls, MA 1376
Job Objective Seeking opportunity to practice my skills as a Genetic Engineer with a reputable organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience with DNA preparation and genotyping technologies
- Good understanding of process controls and facility electrical distribution
- Familiarity with PCR and QPCR
- Ability to resolve enterprise-level issues
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Genetic Engineer, 2007 – Present
- Mascoma Corporation, Lebanon, NH
- Designed constructs Converted into yeast and organisms.
- Evaluated outcomes and provided documents of procedure.
- Developed and assessed manufacturing methods.
- Provided customer support on genetic related issues.
- Conducted process controls and development activities.
Bachelor of Science in Molecular Biology, 2007, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated