1918 Warner Street
Casper, WY 82601
Job Objective Seeking a position of Geotechnical Engineer in which my abilities and experience can aid in the growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working as a Geotechnical Engineer
- Expertise in managing dam and large civil projects
- Deep knowledge of soil mechanics, rock engineering, and geotechnical design
- Skilled in modeling of slope stability, seepage and soil structure interaction
- Sound knowledge of construction process and the associated procedure
- Proficient with Microsoft Office , rock mechanics design software, MineSight mine planning software
- Exceptional communication skill
Geotechnical Engineer, August 2005 – Present
CDM, Casper, WY
- Inspected the developed plans and ensured that they were in accordance with the engineering standards and practices.
- Prepared data summaries, calculated on the spreadsheet and analyzed the results with the help of the geotechnical applications.
- Calculated the material quantities that were required for project.
- Documented the project reports and procedures.
- Conducted design inspection on the construction building such as the dams, bridges and landfills.
- Performed all below and above the ground level inspections for the project.
Geotechnical Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
AECOM Import, Casper, WY
- Monitored the construction process and performed field investigation for the same.
- Tested the soil and groundwater from the site of the construction project.
- Documented all reports for the project such as field, geological and instrumentation reports.
- Prepared the estimates for the proposals that were drafted by the organization.
- Scheduled and supervised the work of the subordinates and team members.
B.S in Civil Engineering, Santa Barbara Business College, Santa Barbara, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated