1911 Drummond Street
Newark, NJ 7102
Job Objective Seeking Halliburton Field Engineer position with a company in which my skills and training can continue to advance.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable supervisory experience in a oil
- Familiarity with application of basic engineering principles
- Ability to Rig up, operate and trouble shoot
- Ability to correspond in both oral and written forms
- Ability to provide work direction to others at site
- Skilled to motivate a team
- Excellent analyzing skills
Field Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Verizon Wireless, Newark, NJ
- Ensured that all projects were in accordance to company quality and safety regulations.
- Maintained and interpreted all site data with help of complex technologies and mechanical and electrical equipments.
- Monitored efficiency of projects by performing job analysis on projects.
- Performed troubleshoot on sites and resolved any issues present.
- Provided on-site supervision of the Logging While Drilling (LWD) process.
- Identified and corrected operational problems to prevent or minimize service impact.
- Ensured all the equipment, personnel, and resources needed to perform the service is available.
Bachelor’s Degree In Mechanical Engineering, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated