541 Public Works Drive
Decatur, TN 37322
Career Objective Seeking employment as a Helicopter Maintenance Engineer in order to practice my skills and abilities in the field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide experience working in development, test, and evaluation of aircraft systems and subsystems
- Operational knowledge of AS9100 and ISO 9001: 2000 standards
- Familiarity with CATIA related CAx application development
- Proficient with VBScript, Macros, PKT, KWA, KWE, Power Copies
- Skilled in CATSettings, Drawing Standards, Material Catalogs, and Part Catalogs
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft tools and applications
- Good organizational skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Exceptional ability to determine airworthiness of parts and aircraft
Helicopter Maintenance Engineer, August 2005 – Present
SAIC, Decatur, TN
- Ensured that the aircraft components were in accordance with the FAA standards and the necessary engineering requirements.
- Initiated and made the necessary improvements in any engineering discrepancies and their associated tools.
- Maintained the aircraft records and logbooks and ensured that all the commercial and military data were filled accurately.
- Coordinated with the clients and regulatory agencies and resolved all aircraft production issues and repaired or modified them accordingly.
- Directed the CTC subcontractors in their work and ensured that all the work was done in accordance with the CTC and FAA standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Aircraft Maintenance Engineerin, National Labor College, Silver Spring, MD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated