2923 Chicago Avenue
Hanford, CA 93230
Job Objective IC Design Engineer seeking a position in which my experiences and training can help to increase the value of the organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience working as a IC Design Engineer
- Expertise in the Digital IC stimulators, VHDL RTL design and simulation
- Huge knowledge of the analog and mixed signal IC design
- Operational knowledge of ASIC design flow, analog and digital devices
- Ability to innovate and make IC design trade-offs for balancing power
- Exceptional ability to work with semiconductor and high level memory
- Ability to design the stand cell library
- Familiarity with cadence designs, Verilog, VHDL PERL, TCL, MATLAB and C/C++
- Proficient in working with the CMOS memory devices and the support circuits
IC Design Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Aeroflex Colorado Springs, Hanford, CA
- Designed the IC circuit designs and worked in accordance to the schematics of the transistor level.
- Developed the designs for the tests as well as the manufacturing of the process and equipments.
- Prepared the analog circuits and verified simulations on the present circuitry.
- Monitored the analog designs and modified them and incorporated the designs.
- Coordinated with the physical Design Engineers and planned the floor and layout of the custom CMOS circuitry.
- Assisted the engineers and resolved all DRC and LVS issues within the designed circuitry.
- Documented the IC circuit specifications.
IC Design Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
alpha & omega semiconductor, Hanford, CA
- Coordinated with the market engineers and prepared the product definitions.
- Developed and designed transistor level analog and mixed signal CMOS.
- Verified the design of the block level and top level equipments and processes.
- Implemented the layout as designed by the engineers.
- Assisted the qualification engineer and ensured that the product was released in the market easily.
B.S in Mechanical Engineering, Saint Catharine College, Saint Catharine, KY
M.S in Mechanical Engineering, Reid State Technical College, Evergreen, AL