4635 Farland Avenue
Bandera, TX 78003
Objective To work as an Industrial Sales Engineer and practice my knowledge and past experiences.
- Vast Sales experience within the automation and industrial market
- Profound knowledge of automation machinery
- Huge knowledge of various interconnect and application products
- Ability to build good working relationships in industry
- Remarkable skills to successfully negotiate and close a sales call
- Skilled to organize working of facility
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity in working with OEM’s representative agencies
Industrial Sales Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Molex Inc, Bandera, TX
- Established contacts with customers and prospective customers and promoted company products.
- Developed sales plan for area that were assigned and ensured that all targets were met.
- Conducted sales call on prospective customer and existing customers and generated more revenue for organization.
- Provided customers with necessary information that was related to supply such as delivery dates, specifications for product and credit details.
- Coordinated with various teams and facilitated sales of assigned area.
- Updated customer on new technology in market and provided information about new products.
- Maintained all company equipments.
Industrial Sales Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Fischer Process Industries, Bandera, TX
- Ensured that supply line was never disrupted.
- Established all follow ups and answered all queries by customers in given time frame.
- Developed business strategies that facilitated growth of organization.
- Monitored and attended all trade shows and trade shows that were associated with company.
Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Newbury College, Brookline, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated