3229 New Street
Beaver Creek, OR 97004
Job Objective To seek employment as an Information System Engineer in my desired field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in working as an Information System Engineer
- In-depth knowledge of standard Information system engineering principles and practices
- Wide knowledge in Information Technology, Information Science, Management Information Systems
- Outstanding skills to learn new information systems technology
- Proficient with help desk ticketing system, VB Script and PowerShell
- Familiarity with Linux, Windows Server, Unix operating systems
- Skilled in implementing information system principles, policies and requirements
- Ability to work collaboratively with other Information Systems Engineering team members
Information System Engineer, August 2005 – Present
NetApp, Beaver Creek, OR
- Designed and installed all applications for process or operating process.
- Performed tests on applications, analyzed and debugged them.
- Developed various applications for marketing, manufacturing and finance departments.
- Conducted and analyzed various issues and resolved them with help of automated systems.
- Coordinated with Business Systems Analysts and developed automated solutions to help business.
- Prepared documents of systems and maintained records of specifications.
- Diagnosed problem in system and resolved it effectively.
- Ensured that all work was carried according to client needs and client was satisfied.
Information System Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
NetApp, Beaver Creek, OR
- Coordinated with CTO office and architects and developed strategies that would help in resolving all customer problems.
- Designed solutions for projects and ensured that project was delivered to client at designated time.
- Developed complex applications that were required for business and those that were required for enhancement.
- Maintained technical knowledge of industry and latest developments, researched, tested and debugged technologies.
- Determined current resources required and forecasted computing resources.
- Analyzed problems that were encountered in business and resolved with help of automated systems.
- Coordinated with Business Systems Analysts and developed automated solutions for organization.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Ohio Valley University, Vienna, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated